Xerox VersaLink B600/DN Wireless Monochrome 320 GB Hard Drive Laser Printer
With the customizable, capacitive 5-inch color display on the B600, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions with mobile-like ease. Preloaded Xerox® ConnectKey® Apps help optimize office efficiency, and on-screen access to the extensive Xerox App Gallery provides expanded functionality-like the optional Xerox® Easy Translator Service app, which quickly translates scanned documents into numerous languages. Get more done in less time by creating customized 1-Touch Apps to automate multi-step workflows for individuals or groups. Simply tap your new app to quickly perform the job you configured. And with Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure access to task-specific presets, individualized favorite contacts, and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen. The VersaLink B600 Printer and VersaLink B605 Multifunction Printer gives you the freedom to work where and how you want- with out-of-the-box connectivity to Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive® and DropBox™, and access to additional options through the Xerox App Gallery. The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®, plus optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Black and White Production Laser Printer
- Print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print speed up to 58 ppm letter and Up to 55 ppm A4
- Connects to Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T, High-speed USB 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11n and NFC Tap-to-Pair
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray handles media sizes from 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- Tray 1 handles up to 550 sheets with custom sizes of 2.5 x 8.5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm.
- 500-sheet output tray with full tray sensor
- Card Reader Bay / internal card reader compartment is located behind the touch screen on VersaLink B600
- A front-side USB port allows users to quickly print from any standard USB memory device.
- The 100-sheet Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) scans two-sided originals for copy, scan and fax jobs
- 1.05 GHz ARM Dual Core processor and 2 GB memory
- ENERGY STAR certified